Eurocorps welcomes students for internships between 3 and 6 months.
You are still studying and would like to have an experience in a multinational environment?
Send your curriculum vitae and letter of motivation to email@example.com !
Find here more information about internship at Eurocorps
An internship within HQ EC must be understood as the scholar activity developed by a (civilian) Master’s degree student, during a limited period, within EC facilities in interaction with EC staff, means and documents, and under the supervision of an officer mentoring the job.
The internships within HQ EC structure is based on the following principles:
- As a principle, the internship will abide by French legislation.
- The nature of an internship is not labour-type but educational. Therefore, internship courses are set up under the direction of the parent university education project. The intern cannot be engaged to carry out ordinary duties assigned to either civilian or military personnel of HQ EC.
- The applicants are to address their requests for an internship backed by their respective academic institution towards HQ EC.
- The applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be Master’s student, thus be in possession of a university degree (at least bachelor level).
- His/her studies must be related with the post requested.
- Be in possession of a University Identification Card.
- The student should be personnel security cleared by an appropriate National Security Authority (NSA) and hold a valid Personnel Security Clearance (PSC) certificate before the internship starts. Nevertheless, when getting the PSC by the intern turns out to be not practicable, he/she is to abide by specific instructions as directed by EC security branch.
- As a principle, internships within HQ EC will only be accepted for duration between 3 and 6 months to make it beneficial for HQ EC.
- There must be a link between the tutor’s branch responsibility and the academic project carried out during the internship.
Legal and administrative background
The conditions for any student performing an internship are regulated by a “Convention de Stage” engaging three parts: the student, the university and the hosting organism (HQ EC). It is to be signed before starting the execution of the internship.
For students either no-French nationality or coming from centres established in other nations, the convention is to be adapted as deemed convenient to facilitate their stay.
The Convention de Stage is not a working contract as such, since the activity to perform by the intern is borne through an academic project (university).
Interns are entitled to a gratification when carrying out an internship lasting more than two months. The amount of this stipend will be defined by HQ EC.
The deadline for accepting applications will be six months before starting the internship.
Applications for internships by the candidates have to be addressed to G1 MN PERS MGT. Along with ordinary personal data, the application is to include a permission for basic security screening “Demande de Controle Elementaire” (see annex) as well as Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Motivation. It is a mandatory for candidates to be clearly stated in CV their present level of education.
Contact to HQ EC G1 Multinational Personnel Management : firstname.lastname@example.org